Dynamic Engineering is an ISO 9001:2015 precision machine shop in Watertown, SD with a 45 + year history that produces a large variety of high-quality parts for a wide range of industries. We have a 4 1/2 day work week option, and a full range of affordable benefits.
Duties and Tasks:
- Set-up and operate a variety of welding equipment, including robotic welder
- Maintain working knowledge of welding best practices
- Interpret drawings to produce parts that meet or exceed customer specifications
- Follow existing and create new set-up procedures
- Use precision measuring tools and equipment
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by performing daily housekeeping duties
- Maintain reliable attendance and a positive attitude
- Other duties as assigned
Hours are 7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday option of getting off at 12:00 on Fridays.
5 hours OT every week, additional OT available
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) $40 per pay period option for employee only
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental) no charge for employee coverage
- Life insurance – no charge for family coverage
- Short term disability
- Generous 401k match
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Dynamic Engineering is a Drug-Free Workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screens and physical capacity assessments, and random drug screening.