Dynamic Engineering is an ISO 9001:2015 precision machine shop in Watertown, SD with a 45 + year history that produces a large variety of high-quality parts for a wide range of industries. We have a 4 1/2 day work week option, and a full range of affordable benefits.
Duties and Tasks:
- Set-up and operate a variety of CNC machines including 3,4, and 5 axis mills, simple and multi-tasking lathes with and without milling, and grinders
- Create and edit CNC programs.
- Interpret blueprints to produce products that meet or exceed customer specifications
- Follow existing and create new set-up procedures
- Use precision measuring tools and equipment including CMM’s
- Maintain working knowledge of CNC programing, including G and M codes
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by performing daily housekeeping duties
- Capable of running multiple machines
- Set-up and operate machine tending robots
- Take ownership of your work and be accountable for your actions
- Maintain reliable attendance and a positive attitude
- Other duties as assigned
1 shift CNC Machinist:
7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with an option of getting off at 12:00pm on Fridays.
5 hours OT every week, with additional OT available.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to perform basic math functions including basic trigonometry
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) $40 per pay period option for employee only
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental) no charge for employee coverage
- Life insurance – no charge for family coverage
- Short term disability
- Generous 401k match
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Dynamic Engineering is a Drug-Free Workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screens and physical capacity assessments, and random drug screening.