We provide valuable on-the-job training for a career in machining. A positive attitude and good work ethic is key. Experience not required. We offer competitive wages and a complete package of above average benefits.
Experience not required. We provide valuable on-the-job training for a career in machining or welding. A positive attitude and good work ethic is most important.Dynamic Engineering has openings for full-time machinists and welders. Hours are 7am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a competitive starting wage and very generous benefits:
- New hires receive TWO raise reviews within the first year.
- Health insurance– employer pays 80% of the cost of health insurance.
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision discount plan
Employees have the option to purchase
- Short term disability insurance
- Accident insurance plan
- Personal sickness plan
- Cancer insurance plan
- Additional life insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid jury duty
- Bereavement pay
- Discounted work boots – pay for boots via payroll deductions
- Discounted company clothing – pay for clothing via payroll deductions
- 4 catered employee appreciation dinners per year
- Direct deposit. (Pay period is biweekly – every other week.)
- In-house tool purchase program – our in-house tooling department will purchase high quality tools, with our discount, on your behalf, and you can pay for your tools via payroll deductions.